- Views 1448
- Likes 1
If you experience a loading or connection issue, a good rule of thumb is to try refreshing the page once or twice.
If refreshing does not result in your game loading properly, try the following troubleshooting measures:
Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your default browser
We suggest that you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best game play experience. We also recommend that you always make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser.
These are the latest versions of the different browsers that support Zynga games:
Note: There are several documented issues surrounding Internet Explorer (IE) and Flash content. We do not recommend IE as your browser.
Troubleshooting Your Browser Performance
- Clear your cache. You do not need to clear your cookies or history. Click here for instructions.
- Close your other internet applications, especially any file-sharing applications or concurrent streaming video.
- Use a plug-in (Ethernet) network connection rather than wireless.
TIP: Rather than fully disabling the software, you can create an exception for the social networking platform on which you play our games. Please refer to your software’s documentation or help information for instructions.
Troubleshooting Flash Performance
- Click here to download the latest Flash player if you do not currently have it.
- Reboot your system.
- Adjust your Flash settings to give Flash permission to store information on your computer. Instructions on how to accomplish this can be found here.
- Uninstall and re-install Java. Click here for instructions.